JCB considers personal information protection its most important responsibility, and is committed to observing the following policies.
1. Legal Compliance
JCB handles personal information in compliance with law and other regulations.
2. Personal Information Collection, Use and Provision
(1) JCB collects personal information by way of legally compliant and proper methods.
(2) JCB uses and provides personal information only for the purposes specified when that data is collected.
(3) JCB will not disclose personal information to any third party without the prior consent of the customers, except when compelled by law.
3. Proper Personal Information Control
JCB implements systematic and operational security measures to prevent illegal access to, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
(1)Only authorized managers and employees can access personal information.
(2)Personal information is collected and used only when required to provide service and manage business.
(3)When giving personal information to a third-party service provider, JCB confirms that the company handles personal information in compliance with JCB standards, and monitors compliance on an on-going basis.
(4)JCB tries its best to keep personal information up-to-date and correct. JCB revises or deletes incorrect personal information as soon as it is discovered.
JCB continuously educates its managers and employees on personal information protection and practices proper personal information handling.
5. Improvement of Compliance Programs
JCB continuously reviews and improves its compliance program, including policies, organization, planning, implementation, audit, and review processes for the protection of personal information.
6. Disclosure, Revision and Deletion
JCB responds in good faith to requests for disclosures, revision, and deletion of personal information, and complaints in regard to the handling of personal information.
President and Chief Executive Officer
JCB Co., Ltd.